Saturday, February 28, 2009

Messy, Beardy Mixtape

So, I finally got around to making a mix, which I originally put together for the ILM competition but decided to share here also. The mixing is patchy to say the least, but I did it all with vinyl and hopefully you'll enjoy regardless- more beardo fun. Chelsey is going to be assembling a cover/package of some type for the tape (the name is subject to change :)), so until I have some images of that to post, here goes...


DANCE AND SHAKE YOUR TAMBOURINE


A Mountain of One - "Can't Be Serious" (AMO)
Greg Wilson - "Cosmic DJ Delight" (RVNG)
The Bee Gees - "Love You Inside Out (Cole Medina Edit)" (American Standard)
Bonar Bradberry - "Dungeons" (Mindless Boogie)
Dr. John - "I Walk on Guilded Splinters" (ATCO)
Fleetwood Mac - "Tussskk (Beard Science Extension)" (Beard Science)
Universal Robot Band - "Dance and Shake Your Tambourine" (P & P)
Grace Jones - "Williams Blood (Yam Who? Cosmic Jam Mix)" (bootleg)
Soft Rocks - "Umut 2000" (Soft Rocks)
Unknown Artist - "Sir Mr. Doctor To You" (Golf Channel)
Hercules and Love Affair - "Hercules' Theme" (DFA)
Noir Désir - "Le Vent Nous Portera (Rubber Room Rerub)" (Mindless Boogie)
The Joubert Singers - "Stand On The Word (Larry Levan Mix)" (Tirk)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to start DJing a little out here so I'll have to put a mix together after I throw down for some turntables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet dude, that'd be great. i have another mix in the works as we speak actually, so hopefully i'll be posting more very soon (i'm definitely in need of some new needles first, though)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erik! It's Cindy (Megan and Shishir's roomate). Shishir told me about your mixtape and I really liked it! I linked it to my blog. You should make more of these ...

    ReplyDelete